sobota 2. dubna 2011

Early Easter at Scrapinsider


Some little - big news from me. For a long time I happily was a scrapper, then I sometimes created a little freebie, but now I feel it´s the right time for a new adventure in my scrappers life - Today I started with my store at the Scrapinsider
My very first kit created for the store is Early Easter - a bit spring, a bit Easter, useful and fun - I hope you´ll like it!


Život je změna - a já bych si přála vyzkoušet další etapu ve svém digiscrapovém životě - design nabídnutý v oficiálním scraperském obchodě. Je to experiment překvapivý i pro mě samotnou :-) A jako první kit pro shop jsem vytvořila trošku jarní, trošku velikonoční - ale i univerzální kolekci Early Easter - doufám že Vás zaujme a že Vás moje papírová kuřata budou bavit jako bavila při výrobě mě!

All in this page is from the Early Easter kit



And here is some inspiration - my talented CT´s created gorgeous pages:

by Jankacz


by Hanazana


by Pacina


by Kacir


by Pepette


by Hanazana


by Pacina


by Kacir


by Genda


by Pepette



by Jarkab1


by Pepette

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat